For a systematic collection of electronic health data, Ion Eight develop EHRs for clients that bring together community hospitals, regional and provincial health authorities, as well as other healthcare professionals, to provide a comprehensive view of patient health history, regardless of location. This avoids the need to pull data from multiple systems and enables more efficient, cost-effective care delivery.
- Share Health information electronically: quickly, securely and efficiently.
- Access to life threatening allergy details, radiology reports, progress notes, medications, immunizations and many more patient’s details to the health care providers.
- Promote collaboration across the entire continuum of care.
- Use centralized infrastructure and services that bring together data from multiple systems.
- Deliver cost-effective care with decreased solution maintenance and implementation costs.